During week one we will define your goals and customer demographics
In week two we will check your funnel for compliance and setup ads and tracking
Week 3 will start the Initial Generation 1 testing of your funnel and/or offer
During week 4 we review Generation 1 tests, begin Gen 2 tests, & work on next steps.
Below is a week-by-week outline of the process and actions that we will take together during your foundational setup with BBSM. This process is intended to walk you through our process so that you will understand our procedures and so that we will fully understand your product and funnel. Our agency will do all the heavy lifting for you.
- Client OnBoarding
- Complete Client OnBoarding Form
- Upload client's buyer and subscriber list
- Review client's Facebook Insights
- Define avatar for Facebook Promotion
- Select 'key word' targets
- Start a LIKE campaign & Engagement ('brand building only' optional )
- Funnel Review for Facebook Compliance, Ad Creation and Tracking
- Review entire funnel and the follow-up process
- Set up all conversion and retargeting pixels, test, and verify
- Define avatar and review avatar survey
- Start initial process of ad creation. Pictures then ad copy
- Generation 1 Testing
- BBSM will have all 1st round ads reviewed and approved by client
- Initial Generation 1 testing of the funnel/offer will start (Test a minimum of $750 in Facebook ad spend in this initial testing)
- Dark post advertising - Advertising to similar audiences and 'seasoning the pixel'
- Video or written testimonials - Retargeting
- Lifestyle or creditability/rapport building creative - Video or Written - Retargeting + New Acquisition Marketing
- Generation 2 Testing + Transition & Next Step Planning
- Review performance of Generation 1 testing
- Create accurate and customized KPI reports for client's objectives
- Start Generation 2 Ads
- Begin transition to Phase 2
- Schedule BBSM account review to discuss next steps
What To Expect?
Black Box Social Media's Foundations Setup process is a 4 week program in which your offering will be optimized for promotion through Facebook Advertising. Each week you will be expected to attend a group training webinar as well as work alongside our team through the various stages of your account setup.
WHY IS The Foundational setup NECESSARY?
Working with our agency isn’t for everyone. This process allows you to gain a thorough understanding of our processes and allows our team to fully understand your marketing message and goals. Simply click the link below and fill out the quesitonnaire so that we can determine if our on-boarding program will be a good fit for you.